Japanese Seaweed Salad
This seaweed salad recipe is a healthy Japanese dish. It's loaded with nutrients like vitamins and minerals like iron, calcium.
- 1 pack seaweed salad mix Nutritionist Choice
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp ginger juice
- Put the dry seaweed in a large bowl and fill it with cold water. If you like your seaweed crunchy, soak for 5 minutes. If you like it more tender, soak for 10 minutes.
- For the dressing, combine the rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, agave nectar, salt and ginger juice in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Drain the seaweed salad and use your hands to squeeze out excess water.
- Mix the seaweed salad with the dressing and sesame seeds. Toss thoroughly to combine.
- Plate the salad and you're ready to serve.