Singapore Style Brown Rice Noodles
- 1 pack bifun brown rice noodles Nutritionist Choice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pieces shitake mushroom stemmed and thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum thinly sliced
- 4 cups cabbages thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cook brown rice noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Add the olive oil, mushrooms and capsicums in a pan and stir fry for 1 minute
- Then, add the cabbage, curry powder and soy sauce in the same pan and stir fry for 2 more minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- Add noodles, toss well with vegetables.
- Remove from heat and ready to serve.